Is Hiring A Life Coach In San Antonio Worth It?
It’s the beginning quarter of 2022 and your ready to make this ear different than it was last year, great! Unless of course you’re already struggling with keeping all your New Years resolutions, in which case you may be wondering “Is hiring a life coach in San Antonio, worth it?” this is a personal choice you must make but let me arm you with the right information, so you make the right choice for you.
First of all, being a life coach, I will be the first to admit, hiring a life coach in San Antonio is not for everyone. We are trained to give you tools and resources but if you’re not willing to commit to the process, be real, honest, and open minded then unfortunately you’re only going to receive what you put the work into accomplishing. Working with me may also not be the best choice if you have deeply rooted psychological problems as my training is basically born from my life experience, strengths and hopes coupled with the training which I have received to help people overcome low self-esteem, goal setting, overcoming unhealthy habits and thinking patters. If you struggle with mental issue, my heart aches for you and I want you to get the help you need. Click this link to learn more. Lastly, while we travel together my tole is to coach you not to become your girlfriend or friend. If your seeking affirmation or coddling, then you will be sadly disappointed as most of my life caching clients in San Antonio will tell you I am empathetic, but I will give you a swift kick in the rear to get you out of your comfort zone.
Now if this didn’t zap the winds from your sails let’s keep moving right along and look at…
What Is My Role As A Life Coach In San Antonio?
If you have ever been in sports or had a child who is, what a coach does on and off the field for their players is similar in nature to what I do for your mind, body, soul, and spirit. I teach, demonstrate, analyze, and motivate my life coaching clients in San Antonio to grab a hold of their life and live it to the fullest instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching the world go by. Some of my clients have personal achievement goals for others is about getting healthy and kicking habits or working on relationships.
How? Well, I am glad you asked!
First, we meet for 90 days, in these 12 weeks of one on one we meet via Zoom video or over the phone. I ask questions to identify goals, uncover fears, create a tailor-made plan for you around your goals dreams, and aspirations then together we design a process to take you from point A (where you are) to point B (where you want to go) My clients are not my students they are collaborators are engaged in the process and actively participate in the plan we create. For some people this makes a life coach worth every penny but for others they may be fine at setting goals and marking them off their list one by one.
Seven Reasons To Invest In A Life Coach
1. If you find that every time you try to step forward to make things happen there feels like an inevitable force that is holding you back, working with me will help remove this blockage and let you free to move forward.
2. If your head is filled with what of and could of and should of, then we remove the lies you have told yourself and help you discover the truth and real reason why you have stinking thinking.
3. Clarify your priorities: Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt like a stranger is staring back at you? Who are you, why are you here, what’s my purpose These are questions we drill down into your core and help you pull up to the surface so you can reimagine yourself and your life.
4. Have you ever tried to make a choice, but you feel struck? One of the purposes of a life coach is to help you make better choices and avoid over thinking or that dreaded P word- procrastination.
5. One of the ways we do this is to capitalize on your strengths and help you embrace your weaknesses, listen bone of us is perfect and as much as we want to control us and all the people around us, its too heavy of a burden to carry.
6. Focus: Many people are great at starting but terrible at finishing? Why is this, lack of focus. Most people have what I refer to as “shiny object syndrome” this means they start a project get halfway done but before they can determine if they will be successful, they quit to start something new. Many people are as afraid to succeed as they are afraid to fail.
7. Achieving Goals: By learning how to finish what’s started and why we self-sabotage we are able to gain quicker actions, quicker answers, and achieve goals quicker while saving money in the process.
If you can resonate with any of these things then hiring a life coach in San Antonio may help you take the Alamo City by storm and more importantly create a life of passion, purpose, and for some profit. Let me challenge the way you think and explore new options by scheduling a free strategy sessions today.
Am I The Right Life Coach For You?
Once you have decided that you want to explore the possibility of hiring a life coach you want to take time to interview a few here in Bexar County to find someone one who meshes with you. This is your LIFE and you’re going to be making an investment in your life, so you want to make sure that you find a life coach who’s the right fit for you. When you schedule your call, I want to know what your goal is and if I can’t help you accomplish them then I will be transparent and let you know. If I believe that I can help you then I will tell you how. The best way to find out is to click here and schedule a time that fits your schedule for us to meet. I do take clients during evening and weekend hours. This call is no hassle or obligations so reach out and lets chat!